Escape game where players interact with a mermaid AI.
Escape game made from March to July 2022 during the M1 at the Cnam Enjmin.
Lost in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle, a shadowy foundation has given you the mission to explore a sunken shipwreck. Using experimental technology that allows you to breathe underwater, you have ten precious minutes to dive, search and retrieve an artefact from a long lost civilisation.
In detail, what I have done is :
- AI System with Game Master (GM) override
- Multi monitor management and GM interface
- Kinect multi-head tracking
- Object recognition with NFC technology and Arduino
- USB cable management
- Camera’s night calibrations
- GM Video Retransmission (OBS Studio + Parsec + Discord)
- Budget and material list
- Surround audio 5.1 with Fmod integration
- Craft for some of the props (also the treasure in epoxy)